Paul here and I'd love to teach you how to grow your own nutritious veggies that taste amazing.
I don't know about you but I've never been a fan of cardboard tasting tomatoes, spending hours on my knees picking weeds, or constantly fighting the bug battle.
You work too hard to be wasting time on things that aren't pushing your garden forward. So let's skip over the guesswork, and start getting you results.
These days I am able to grow nutrient dense veggies that are bursting with flavor while saving hundreds of dollars of groceries at the same time.
And no, I'm not super human. I face challenges in my garden just like you do.
Before we saw success, my family spent a lot of time in the trenches.
We've gone through crop failures, bug takeovers, and worries about what would happen next. And it's no wonder considering that we started with limited knowledge and learned many things the hard way.
Now, there's no doubt in my mind that eventually you would be able to find your way out too.
And I'm not going to promise you a completely pest free garden that doesn't take any work and yields an endless supply of produce...
I just want to save you from the grief you'll likely go through by giving you an opportunity to learn from my family's mistakes and successes.
That's why I'd like to invite you inside Garden Launch.
Garden Launch is an online garden training resource and live interactive community that will show you how to grow your own nutrient dense veggies that taste amazing while spending less effort and saving hundreds of dollars on your grocery bills.
Now, you could be wondering... why would I care to invite you to join Garden Launch?
It doesn't take much to see that our world isn't getting any better, in fact it's getting worse.
And I want you to have the tools to be able to provide you and your family with fresh food when times get hard.
And secondly, your membership helps me pay the bills, make a living, and be able to focus on helping more people just like you.
I know that's pretty frank, but I want to be open and honest with you. And that's what you can expect inside Garden Launch too.
We are real people, we're not perfect, and we're not here to say we "know it all". We face new challenges and are learning new things all the time.
We simply want to save you years off of the learning curve by sharing with you our experience.
Garden Launch will not only save you a ton of time, it will be a huge advantage to you. Why you ask? Well you'll benefit from...
- Instant access to a huge library of over 75 downloadable garden training videos, 170+ pages of worksheets and more: This is great because no matter if you're growing in containers or in your backyard - there's training videos, worksheets, and other resources that will take you through all aspects of gardening including planning your garden, building a healthy soil, weeding, trellising, watering, harvesting, and even extending your season into or straight through the winter.
- Live monthly Garden Launch meetings: This is big because we'll keep you posted on the latest we're learning from the garden or what's happening around the world. These will be recorded and posted in the members area.
- Live one-on-one Q+A times: This is the most exciting part about our live meetings because as long as you have a mic and webcam we can bring you in live and talk one on one about the challenges or successes you are experiencing in your garden.
- Community interaction with other members: This is great because it makes you a part of a world wide family of gardeners that can learn and share with each other in the live chat during our live events.
- The Born to Grow resource center: This is a good thing because it will give you quick access to our favorite tools and resources to spend less effort, save time in your garden, and dig deeper into the training.
But wait, there's more! You'll also gain access to:
- The Born to Grow Sample Garden Plan: This sample garden plan is an easy plug-and-play garden built for you. Growing 20 varieties of veggies and herbs, it comes with pre-made planting calendars taking the work out of planning your season.
- Growing Info Quick Look-up Guide: This will help you know how far apart to plant your veggies. Or maybe you need to know if your plant is frost tolerant or how to save the seeds? Use the quick lookup guide to quickly find the growing information you need.
- Understanding GMO's and How to Grow Wholesome Veggies Presentation: This will help you know what GMO’s are, why you should be concerned, how to keep your garden GMO free, which seed companies are safe to buy seeds from, why the soil is so important and how to improve yours, how to start plants from seed that will thrive, how to deal with pests and diseases naturally, and more…
- The Shocking Truth About Your Food and How to Easily Grow Veggies in the Winter Presentation: This will help you understand shocking facts about the food system that surrounds us in America (and the world), why processed foods are ravaging the health of families across the nation, the most important thing you need to know right now about how to have a fresh harvest of veggies all winter long, practical ways to protect your veggies, and more…
- And more...
But I should warn you...
There is a catch and that is I can't promise how long this training will be available at this price.
This is because I just totaled everything up and I'm including over $700 worth of training (not including the value of the live events) - which is WAY more than what you'll actually be paying to join.
In fact, my fiancée told me to let you know that she thinks that I'm being extremely generous (or perhaps a bit crazy) to give you this offer. 🙂
But we really do want to help as many people as we can and so I'm going to make your decision extremely simple.
For just $1 you can join Garden Launch, try it out for a week, and if for some reason you don't feel like it's added 100x the value to your garden you can cancel with no questions asked...
Or come stay with the family and continue on for only $15/month.
The success of your garden is important.
So click the yellow button below that says "Join Garden Launch Now" and start launching your garden to new heights!
Again, I'm Paul and I'm incredibly excited for you to jump in and get started. Talk to you soon!