Have you ever felt like you have a "black thumb"? Like for some reason it's just really hard to keep your little potted plants alive and thriving?
Do you know that growing your own food is important but you're a bit afraid of giving it a try? Maybe it just all seems a little daunting and overwhelming - besides not having much space to grow in in the first place?
Are you stuck because you simply don't know what to do or how to start?
I can totally understand.
And no... I haven't ever felt like I have a "black thumb" (actually, growing veggies is probably easier than you think)... but I know what it's like to feel a little overwhelmed.
There's a lot to think about.
From what kind of containers to use, to where to find good quality compost, to when each seed should be started...
And it's OK. Because that's why I'm here. I'm here to help.
It is possible to have a thriving little garden even if you're a complete beginner or feel like everything you touch might die.
Now you could go out and spend hours reading a host of books about container gardening or watch hours of youtube videos and try to pull all of the pieces together yourself...
You can come join me this season as I go step by step through creating your own vibrant small space or container garden.
I'm putting together a simple course with short actionable videos (planning to keep them around 5 minutes or less) with simple instructions and real life examples - hey I'm going to be in the trenches doing this myself.
And while I'm not a container gardening guru and this is a new venture for me... its a great time for me to share with you what's working and what's not.
Here's just a little of what you'll discover:
- How to grow fresh veggies in containers, even if you have zero experience
- The #1 element you'll need if you want to have a healthy soil or potting mix (warning: this is worth taking a little time to find - and once you find a good source, it's like gold)
- How to grow healthy plants that are resistant to pests and diseases
- Why using self-watering planters will let you finally stop worrying about over or under-watering your veggies (and simple ways to easily build your own)
- The super simple way to have a fresh harvest of salad all year long
- And a whole lot more...
And honestly, I can't take credit for this.
I'll be taking the time to learn from the experts who know what they are doing and then will be adding my personal experience to the mix.
And I'll be pulling this information together into a system that is simple and fast to learn, and that you can easily implement in your home.
Now don't get lost in the woods without the map.
I know how easy it is to get lost without having a map (granted, I'm naturally a little directionally challenged - but that's another story 🙂 ) and that's no fun. Think about it, you can go out and try this on your own...
Or, can you imagine how much faster and easier it is when you follow a step by step system and learn from the mistakes of those who have gone before?
- Finally knowing how to grow your own little kitchen herb garden in just a few months (even if you've never tried before)
- Seeing microgreens sprout into a lush, vibrant stand (and then having the pleasure of harvesting and eating them fresh!)
- Watching your veggies grow and mature, and then picking the nutritious tasty food
- Finally experiencing the joy of home grown food (maybe even for the first time?)
- The excitement of your family and friends as you share with them your treasures...
- And so much more...
Plus... there's over $150 worth of bonus training for anyone who joins me, including the Seven Secrets of Organic Gardening mini course and two webinars that I hosted with my Dad.
So, are you ready to take action and join me this season?
I'm planning to sell this course in the future (when it is completed) for $157.
But for a limited time while this special introductory offer is running you can join for only $75. That's over 50% off.
Or - you can start for only $7.99/month. That's an incredible offer.
I'm doing this because I want to help you, and because the course is currently under construction.
And to top it off, I'm going to be giving you a lifetime membership with lifetime upgrades to any new content that will ever be included in the course.
Now's your chance to jump in at the very beginning...
This is a special opportunity that will never come again. It's a chance to join me from the very beginning and learn the simple steps to growing vibrant fresh veggies from home.
Here's what to expect: